I’m always trying out new beauty products, but there are a few items that seem to withstand my near-constant beauty product purges.
What’s in my beauty bag:
1. Longchamp Le Pliage tote: Firstly, it’s huge. It even has a handy little pocket at the top to store all of my everyday makeup products. I’ve had this bag for four years and it has gone everywhere with me: work, class, the gym, vacations, etc. It even survived my college years and bears no battle scars to prove it, which is more than I can say for myself.
2. Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes: Every gal should keep a pack of facial wipes in her purse. These come in handy on hot days when your face just needs refreshing, and they smell HEAVENLY. They are also great for nights when you are too tired (or lazy) to wash your face :)
3. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara Deluxe Mini: Up until last year, I was the queen of drugstore mascara. However, after receiving this mini for free, I gave it a try and fell in love! My lashes look super long and I don’t need to retouch very often. I keep a big bottle at home and a mini in my purse.
4. MAKE UP FOREVER HD Microfinish Powder: This is a must-have for busy workdays. Just a quick dash of this invisible powder and shine is gone!
5. Almay Clear Complexion Concealer: Perfect for touch-ups on-the-go. Plus, it contains salicylic acid to heal while it conceals.
6. NARS Blush-Bronzer Duo: The Orgasm/Laguna combo is my favorite. Having the blush and bronzer in the same compact makes it easy to stow and go.
7. Smith’s Rosebud Salve: The ultimate lip balm. I never go anywhere without my Rosebud Salve. Seriously. The thought of accidentally leaving it at home gives me anxiety.
8. MAC Turquatic Rollerball: A great alternative to classic, floral scents. Turquatic has become a fragrance staple for me, and the rollerball is the perfect size for a small makeup bag. It’s two parts beachy, one part floral – and I can’t get enough!